West Hill Country – 3* Hotel
The hotel offers a complimentary shuttle bus to St Helier several times daily, so exploring the many attractions Jersey has to offer could not be easier. The local Jersey bus service
also operates close to the hotel as well, should guests want to stay out longer in the evening.
The hotel has a relaxed and informal atmosphere and is very popular with guests who return year after year. There are spacious single rooms (standard and superior), twins and doubles (standard and with garden views). All of the rooms are ensuite and have a bath or shower, tv, radio, hairdryer, telephone, as well as tea and coffee making facilities.
Included with the half board option, is a four course evening meal, which is changed daily and is made using fresh local produce, wherever possible.
Guests can play table tennis and billiards at the hotel and are able to hire bikes too. Other amenities include a spa tub, 24 hour room services, as well as the two outdoor heated swimming pools located in the beautiful grounds of the hotel, where there is lots of comfortable garden furniture on which to sit or put your feet up and take it easy.
Guests have got the best of both worlds, staying at this hotel:- being close to St Helier, with its shops, restaurants and transport links to be able to go and explore the island when they want, as well as having the tranquil and peaceful setting of the hotel to relax away from everything.
- 5 acres of gardens
- Garden View Restaurant
- Lunch time menu available
- Smoke free
- 2 outdoor heated swimming pools
- Spa tub
- Sundown Bar and Pool Bar
- Twilight Room and Lounge
- Quiet lounge
- Free Wi-fi access available in public areas
- 24 hour room service
West Hill Pool Bar
West HiLL fRONT
West Hill Transport
West Hill Pool View
West Hill Pool
West Hill Twin
West Hill Double
West Hill Lounge
West Hill Resturant
West Hill Bar
West Hill Lobby
* Free Parking at Gloucestershire Airport for the duration of the holiday
* Return Flights from Gloucestershire Airport to Jersey including all taxes and luggage
* Return Flights from Jersey including all taxes, and luggage
* Transfer to/from Airport to/from your chosen hotel
* 7 nights accommodation Saturday – Saturday (service charges and local taxes incl.)
* Breakfast (and dinner if on a Half Board package)
* Services of an OSET Representative throughout the week (provided by our partners in Guernsey)
* ATOL protection fees
* Car rental is available from £135 per week for a basic small car such as a Ford KA.
Prices subject to change and availability
Prices are based on two people sharing a twin room/double room on b&b basis otherwise Single supplements may apply.
All bookings are subject to Organised Sport & Event Travel Limited Standard Terms and Conditions.
As part of Standard Terms & Conditions, all passengers must have travel insurance prior to departure.
Mayfair Hotel- standard room twin/double
£619.00 – £974.00
View Suite Room Offers
Mayfair Hotel -suite
£706.00 – £974.00